Communication & Marketing Assistant
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Communication & Marketing Assistant.
He / She will be in charge of supporting the Group external and internal communications and perform marketing analysis.
Not sure if you’re fully qualified? Relax! Talented and hardworking individuals are welcome, and we provide comprehensive training and development to ensure everyone can be successful in a career path within the company.
Join a small team at Group head office located in Rennes that loves what they do and cares to do well by doing good!
Main missions :
- Brand Integrity – Assist with building recognition and perception of the group’s brand internally and within the community through maintaining consistent style guidelines, messaging and visual identity throughout all of the group’s documents by educating staff with the importance of brand identity
- Internal and External Communications – Collaborate with teams and leadership to ensure messaging meets the needs of the group and the target audience.
- Intranet/Company Website/Social Media – Provide support in managing the group presence online with production/updates on content with focus on brand standards, consistency and accuracy of information. Solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content for optimal engagement and leads.
- Community Relations– Assists in building and maintaining relationships with internal business community by representing the corporate center at community meetings to pursue collaboration efforts.
- Data Analysis/Reporting – Produces reports and information for the Marketing Department (market, competitors)
- Content Development – Assist with developing and editing print and digital materials for the following (but not limited to)email campaigns, social media, web presentation, newsletters..
- Design Assist with the creation, coordination and/or completion of graphics design and audio/visual production for print, digital and online. Provide support in designing and producing artwork (or work with external vendors) for communications-related projects as well as developing scripts, storyboards related to audio/video content for internal/external promotion.
- Administrative Support – Responsible for a wide range of administrative support-related tasks for the department involving planning, correspondence, communication, document preparation, office/studio organization, management of supplies, filing, printing and copying
Skills & Knowledges :
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Native English speaker or equivalent with excellent writing skills.
- Effective proofing skills (writing, design, photo, video, etc.).
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) applications and use of WordPress and SharePoint
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of multi-cultural organization and team-oriented culture
- Ability to prioritize organize and work independently with minimal supervision on multiple activities and tasks
- Level headed problem solver with a professional, service-oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of public relations, communications, and marketing concepts and sales strategy.
Education & Experiences :
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or related fields
- 2/5 years Experiences
To submit your application: