Within the Finance Department of the Sphering Group (https://www.sphering-group.com/) under the responsibility of the group CFO, you will be in charge of the operational management control of the Belgian subsidiary and will be involved in missions at the group level.
Main missions :
In the Belgian subsidiary:
- Active participation to the closing process (quarterly and yearly) with the subsidiary’s accountant.
- Industrial controlling – monthly follow-up of the cost of production of finished-products, revision of hourly rates, Bill of Materials and routings.
- Commercial controlling – monthly monitoring of sales and margins.
- Budget preparation with the local management – sales, margins, OPEX and CAPEX.
At the group level:
- Participation at the half-year and annual statutory consolidation process with internal teams and the external firm in charge of producing the consolidated accounts.
- Internal audit of subsidiaries.
- Internal control of the various operating cycles.
- Participation to the management of closing and budget schedules…
These missions are not exhaustive and may change depending on the group’s current situation.
Travelling up to 10/15% is to be expected.
Skills & Knowledges :
- You speak English fluently, another language would be a plus (Polish, Italian).
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus, good knowledge of Excel.
- Your accuracy, your humility and your ability to work in project mode and in a team will be assets to master the challenges of this position.
Education & Experiences :
With a higher education in Finance/Management (Business School or specialized postgraduate degree), you have 2 years of experience:
- Acquired in an industrial group in financial control or industrial management control, in an international environment,
- Or acquired in an audit firm.
To submit your application: