You are a student in school of communication, design or at university, following a communication course, master’s degree, you have a perfect command of the French language in writing and are at ease in English. You are well-organized, pragmatic with great capacity to understand the interests of the company. You want to realize your work experience in a growing European group, in a small team and in a position with varied tasks? Join us!
For a period of one year, the student will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within the group’s management. Among other tasks, he/she will be responsible for:
1/ In conjunction with the Group Communications Manager
– Contribute to the development of internal and inter-BU communication media.
– To participate in the updating and creation of content for the website
– The creation of content and publications on the group’s LinkedIn page
– Participate in the creation of video content
– Participate in the creation and editing of a company book
– Supporting the organisation of the group’s presence at trade fairs
2/ In connection with the Managing Director of one of the group’s business units:
– Taking charge of and managing the communication tools and channels
– Development of the communication strategy
– Design and management of the editorial planning
– Updating the website
– Internal communication
The Sphering Group is a leading industrial player in the design, manufacture and distribution of flue and ventilation systems in Europe. The group is developing its European presence with a portfolio of high-end solutions and leading brands: Apros and Lorflex in Italy, Eurotip in Belgium, Joncoux and Lorflex in France, MK in Poland and Germany, SFL in the UK, EKA in Germany, WeLau in the Czech Republic and WeLab, its network of innovation centres.
With more than 1,000 employees throughout Europe, 8 industrial production sites and 26 distribution agencies, Sphering strives to provide the most useful innovation to its customers and partners and to offer the highest level of safety and performance to its products. As a player in corporate social responsibility, the group develops its activities with a view to contributing to a sustainable economy and promoting an innovative and sustainable industry, while respecting the cultures and well-being of its employees.
Starting date: 4 September
Type of contract: work-study contract
Duration: 1 year
Remuneration: according to the law in force
Benefits: participation in meal vouchers, 1 day of teleworking possible per week
Send your application (curriculum vitae & motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org