You like industry and technical products and wish to join a solid company investing and expanding in Europe?
Our company is looking for new talents: the continuous growth of our group and the diversity of its professions offer each employee the possibility to develop and progress.
Today, we are looking for a :
Industrial Engineer – Part-time (M/F)
Offer to be filled in September 2023
Based in Rennes (35)
We are currently looking for a Senior Industrial Engineer to join the Sphering Group’s management team and to report directly to the Group’s Operations Project Manager:
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a new business model:
– You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the group’s industrial performance indicators: capacity, efficiency, number of employees, …
– Creation of supports for data collection,
– Consolidation, analysis of the elements provided, comparison and critical opinion.
– Synthesis the elements and deduce roadmaps for improving the industrial performance of each group entity.
– Definition/writing of standards for indicator calculation methods,
Leading multi-site industrial performance improvement projects (process and/or product)
– Sharing of good/bad practices,
– Audit of the industrial process,
– Sharing of existing industrial performance indicators on the medium,
– Comparison of product cost prices.
Leading working groups on diversification of group purchases for strategic purchases:
– Inventory of purchased products.
– Qualify/Compare alternatives (new sourcing, in-house manufacturing, …)
– Define the validation plan with local teams.
– Follow-up of the resulting actions.
Documentary management and technology watch:
– Creation of a multi-language glossary for machines, components, etc.
– Writing of a recommendation book for machine purchases: inventory of key points to be taken into account in the study,
– Make an inventory of existing machine suppliers for the group’s strategic machines.
– Writing/comparison of purchasing standards. Definition of qualification and validation procedures, etc.
You will also be taking part in the development of the company’s products and services.
You are looking for a work experience, ideally a 3-year-contract. You are interested in working in project mode and in contact with international sites. You want to get involved in a mission that will give you the opportunity to practice your analytical mind, your rigour, your interpersonal skills and your dynamism. A fluent level of English is required for this position.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? This work-study programme is for you!
The Sphering Group is a leading industrial player in the design, manufacture and distribution of flue and ventilation systems in Europe. The group is developing its European presence with a portfolio of high-end solutions and leading brands: Apros and Lorflex in Italy, Eurotip in Belgium, Joncoux and Lorflex in France, MK in Poland and Germany, SFL in the UK, EKA in Germany, WeLau in the Czech Republic and WeLab, its network of innovation centres.
With more than 1,000 employees throughout Europe, 8 industrial production sites and 26 distribution agencies, Sphering strives to provide the most useful innovation to its customers and partners and to offer the highest level of safety and performance to its products. As a player in corporate social responsibility, the group develops its activities with a view to contributing to a sustainable economy and promoting an innovative and sustainable industry, while respecting the cultures and well-being of its employees.
Send your application (curriculum vitae & motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org